I'm working on a book. I can see the concept in my head. I know exactly how I want it to look and what I want it to say. I made some great starts in the book formatting last night. I had the 'bones' of it put together and when I went to save, the program crashed and hours of work was lost. I was beyond furious.

Thankfully Edwin has been super supportive. He's very behind the idea and thinks it will be great.

The start up cost is prohibitive. We're going to have to be stealthy with the budget to do what I want to do.

I'm so thankful that I've got a supportive family who's willing to bend over backwards to facilitate my dream.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Oh wow. I'll bet you were fit to be tied when it crashed. Can you back it up every 15 minutes or so, so that you don't lose what you've done?

I am so proud of you!!

Jessi said...

We're going to purchase mac software specifically for book formatting. I'd been using opensource software. I should have known better. Opensource never seems to play nice with mac, even when it says it does.

Fit to be tied is an understatement!