1) My children laughing..over anything. Especially my youngest as he's some how/somewhere picked up putting his head down on his arm and slamming his other fist on the table when he laughs. It's adorable.
2) Watching my children discover new things. It's like learning all over again.
3) Watching my favorite shows while relaxing after a long day. I love me time.
4) Good times with good friends.
5) Knowing that I have an amazing husband at the end of each day.
6) Explaining my family to other people. It sounds so much worse than it is.
7) Having a net to catch me when I fail. It happens more often than I'd like.
What doesn't suck for you?