It's been awhile since I posted, I know, but things have happened. Like life. That seems to consistently get in the way.
I've had two sick kids and a sick husband. Ok, I guess I've really had three sick kids.
Men are such big babies.
We mom's get sick and we have to muscle on. We've got the stomach flu and are throwing up frequently but we still have to get the kids off to school and make meals. But our men get sick and they get to lay in bed and whine all day. Where's the justice in that?
Anyway, so we've had ear infections, stomach flu, bronchitis, and the common cold. It's been a rough little while.
Just wanted anyone who possibly reads this to know, I'm not dead, just busy. I'll post a real post soon. Maybe tonight if I have the energy. If not, maybe tomorrow...or next week. It could really go either way at this point.

0 comments: